I've always wanted to make a Christmas Explosion Box Card tutorial since a couple of years back and finally here it is.This tutorial it's step by step instructions, so it's very easy to understand it.
So if you are one of them I hope that this video will help you !Step 2: Tools & Supplies.
- Mark on each side at 4" and 8".
- Unite the points with a pencil.
- Unite the corners of the middle square with the exterior corners.
- Score and fold along the lines.
- Cut along the small diagonals.
- Using PVA glue stick the design paper on the outside of the base.
- Turn it around and stick the design paper square in the middle.
- Using double adhesive tape, close the floppy triangles forming a pocket on each side.
- To form the center piece add your favorite Christmas decorations.
- Score at 1" 1/2 on each side.
- Cut a small V shape in the corners like you see in the images.
- Fold along the lines.
- Using PVA glue stick the sides together, creating the lid.
- Using PVA glue stick the rectangles on the sides of the lid.
- Use double sided adhesive tape to stick the ribbon on the design paper square forming a gift box effect.
- Add the ribbon bow using some glue dots.
- Stick the design paper square on the lid using some foam adhesive squares.
- Add a small tag with your message.
Now you can add some tags with your messages or pictures :)Step 8: Thanks for Reading!
Feel free to ask us any questions you like below and check out the video as well.
Check out our:
Etsy shop: http://www.giuliasart.co.uk
❤ Blog ❤ http://www.giuliasart.com
♡ If you enjoy this kind of projects please subscribe to our YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/giuliasart
Follow us on:
Crafty Amino - goo.gl/4sM60G
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/giuliacrafts
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/diypapercrafts